View Profile Dogmonkey

11 Movie Reviews

Pretty nice

Good animation, but no real story or plot. (And Tomato Clock, you and your clock crew are a bunch of no talent hacks that attempt to suck their own Dicks) This was a good movie for the animation, style and action.

What shit

This movie is 30 seconds long has shitty animation, sound, and story. This is a ploy to get high ratings too. "Vote 5 if you hate Osama" I hate Osama, but I hate you even more for trying to cash in, so you get X.

Amazing

Wow! That was some of the best Flash animation I've ever seen. Longer and more complete than the final task. You can even read a back story on the whole terrorist theory. A great movie and I hope you make even more stuff for portal!

2 Game Reviews

My...God...

I CAN'T STOP!!! This game is AWESOME!! It's like a classic arcade game you CAN'T put down! Easy to learn, difficult to master!! I WAS PLAYING IT FOR OVER AN HOUR just now!! Three playable characters with different moves!(And There's A secret Character!!)How do you get her!? Phil RULES!! YOU RULE!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Steve-Hutchison responds:

Hahahaha. Glad you love it! Well, to enable the special character, you've got to UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!... Umph.. errrrrrr

Niiiiice

It was pretty good, but kinda short and only one song! Whats your E-mail address? I would like the code!

jamus-se responds: