Kong Kong

Pretty nice

Good animation, but no real story or plot. (And Tomato Clock, you and your clock crew are a bunch of no talent hacks that attempt to suck their own Dicks) This was a good movie for the animation, style and action.

Osama eats Poopoo Osama eats Poopoo

What shit

This movie is 30 seconds long has shitty animation, sound, and story. This is a ploy to get high ratings too. "Vote 5 if you hate Osama" I hate Osama, but I hate you even more for trying to cash in, so you get X.

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

Amazing

Wow! That was some of the best Flash animation I've ever seen. Longer and more complete than the final task. You can even read a back story on the whole terrorist theory. A great movie and I hope you make even more stuff for portal!

goldilocks goldilocks

Odd...

There's not much of a plot. Just a guy saying the same things the same thing over and over(F***ing CUNT!)and the display of a dead body. Disturbing, but needs more.

The Hero The Hero

Alright

Yay! Saved the planet! Nuts! Blew it up!

The Stick Slayer Slayer The Stick Slayer Slayer

Why?

Why are you putting down The stick slayer? You seem to be fighting for the same cause! You seem to animate and draw equally. Team up and take down the consarned sticks together! (Can't we all just Git Along?)

Sloth TV 3 Sloth TV 3

MY GOD!

My favorite Sloth movie yet! I had the damn song stuck in my head all day so I just watched it 3 times in a row! I love the movie parodies! Please make another one! (Wonka got his alright!)

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

INSANE

VERY FUNNY..Yet at the same time...disturbing... (I am beginning to think the movie won't actually be coming out anytime soon) I sure will be looking for the action figures too!...No...actually I-I probably wont...

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 1 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 1

Kick ass

"Oh no. It wasn't mine..." My favorite line in a portal entry. I think this one is better than 2, 3, or even 4!

The Scoop (with Sloth) The Scoop (with Sloth)

DAMN FUNNY

Really funny! Makes no real sense, but it's still DAMN FUNNY! The Deedee one can't compare to the original.